The UK Residential Market - how is it responding?
Tuesday 16th - Thursday 18th June 2020
The UK Resi Development Sector meets to discuss how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting the market, how it is adapting, and what we can expect in the coming months. Business hasn't stopped by any means, so we look at what is happening. What new opportunities will arise from this and how can we be ready?
- The Impact of Covid-19 on the UK Residential Market
- What have we learned from previous downturns and shocks and how can we prepare for the upturn?
- Understanding what is short term, what is a longer term structural change, and how the whole market can work together to rebuild
- Examining complexities with mortgages, valuations, supply chains, construction delays, and other key market issues
- Looking at the longer term investment fundamentals, why the UK Market will recover, who the buyers will be, and how the investors and funders see the market
- The operational challenges for the build to rent market
- Where are we going with sales, lettings and values?
- Plus, a detailed updated on how the planning system is adapting, how the affordable housing sector is coping, and a look at why the real estate sector might be changed for ever, and for the better in the long run.
To see more details about our format and agenda please click here
To see who attends please click here